Intelligent Disaster Recovery Systems Delivering System Resilience
Disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity planning (BCP) are massive areas which mean stress and worry to many organisations. How do you keep your systems and company running in or after a disaster situation?
Here are a few based statistics to sharpen the mind:
- 90% of businesses which lose data from a disaster are forced to shut within two years of the disaster.
- 80% of businesses without a well-structured recovery plan are forced to shut within 12 months of a flood or fire.
- 43% of companies experiencing disasters never recover.
- 50% of companies experiencing a computer outage will be forced to shut.
The companies which deliver DR and BCP plans and services often do not deliver the infrastructure or build the IT systems which are resilient or operational, quickly or immediately, in a disaster situation. Bulwarks fill that gap. We can design, build and manage (if required) your IT systems, so that, in a disaster, the backbone of your operations is covered - from an IT standpoint. This can be dealt with in many ways, such as:
- IT system recovery plans.
- Backup strategies.
- Off-site replication.
- Hosted critical services.